Friday, October 3, 2008

And now something really different...

Pamala Smith is taking Art 101 and one of her assignments was to draw a building from the Green in front of the library. The requirements were to use only red, orange, yellow and blue to denote variations in lighting/darkness/lightness of color. She chose B/H, and this is her picture.

She submits it to us with a few disclaimers: I would say that I know that tree on the right is wrong way wrong - obviously I was supposed to make it darker but I couldn't get my head around that because it seemed the same level as the color of the building.

Regardless, it's lovely and worth sharing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting Nancy. I said Art 001 not 101 but self-effacing me will say that is probably evident anyway;).